My Words to Live By

What is success? To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; That is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Great Night!

We had a fantastic night tonight at church (springhillbc.blogspot.com) with guest quartet Paul's Journey. If any of you in the south Alabama area would like to hear some great music this weekend, head on down to Harmony at the Gulf in Orange Beach tomorrow through Sunday. Paul's Journey, along with many other groups, will be ministering through their musical talents all weekend.

I encourage you to visit their website and check out their music: paulsjourneyonline.com. You will be blessed!

Their message tonight through music was just the energy boost I needed to rejuice my system to make it through the rest of this week. I haven't been feeling well lately, which is why I haven't been blogging much (sorry!). I'll catch up soon, I promise!!

Tonight, I want to leave you with this thought: Are you doing what God wants you to be doing?? I don't just mean overall in the big scheme of life. I'm talking about today, tomorrow, this week- are you doing what God wants you to be doing right now, in this moment, in this situation, under these circumstances??

No matter what is going on in your day to day, God has a purpose and a plan for every aspect of your life, not just the big decisions. He may lead you to go to Hardees instead of McDonalds for breakfast because the cashier there needs you to witness to her - who knows! When you surrender to Him, even the little, seemingly insignificant things can turn into ministry moments that could change someone's life... maybe even your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment