My Words to Live By

What is success? To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; That is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


New Beginnings

Whew! This summer has been rather crazy, and I've been neglecting my blog. So sorry! A lot has been going on in my life, about which I am very excited. Here's just a quick update: I am taking classes this month to become licensed to sell insurance in Alabama (I'm cramming for my first big test all day today), I start my new job in August (assuming I pass my classes!), Aaron and I just moved our church membership (love my new church!), and my novel is coming along great!!

As of today, I'm starting a new chapter with my media ministry. In addition to posting blog updates daily, I plan to start an webpage for my church family and a Myspace Music page for myself and my family's singing group Joyful Noise!

I really appreciate your prayers as I strive to do all that I feel God is leading me to do. He's going to keep me very busy!! LOL

Take a moment to check out my music page- www.myspace.com/rhondastaylor

Joyful Noise has slowed down a bit because we have been unable to work around everyone's schedule, but I'd love to come sing at your church! Just send me an email and let's set a date: rhondascakes@ymail.com.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment