My Words to Live By

What is success? To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; That is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Links for Reading the Bible through in 2013

Weekly Bible Reading Chart http://70030.netministry.com/images/WeeklyGenresChart.pdf
(I will be loosely following this chart while incorporating my Sunday School lessons from LifeWords Adults by LifeWay)

Bible Reading Checklist http://raebear.net/faith/readingplans/
I'd like to say THANK YOU to Jessica for posting this checklist and other Bible study tools online for free on her website. I don't know her last name, but take a minute to visit her website and blog if you're interested in other tools for studying the Bible or just want to read her testimony. I searched and searched for a good checklist to use, and the two she posted are the best I found. So, thanks!!





No comments:

Post a Comment