My Words to Live By

What is success? To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; That is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


My 10K Race

I'm on the last leg of this year-long marathon!! My final 10K ---- 10,000 words, that is. Within the next few days, I will complete the biggest feat of  my life thus far!

I pray for strength and will power to get me through the next week. The adrenaline is pumping excitement through my veins, and I will likely be up all night typing away because it's so hard to stop writing when I'm this close!!!

Ahh!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!
(Maybe I should edit out some of those exclamation points, but I can't help myself!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment