My Words to Live By

What is success? To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; That is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


I Know that I Know that I Know

Do you know without a doubt that if you died today you'd go to Heaven?

That's really all that matters - not what job you have, how big your house is, what you're studying in college, where you're going on vacation this summer, who hurt your feelings, who made you mad yesterday, who's talking about whom on Facebook, what's happening in politics.... Nothing matters in the end except whether or not you have Jesus in your heart.

If you don't know Christ, I want to tell you what He's done for me. When I thought I was broken beyond repair, Christ fixed me. He gave me a purpose, a reason for living, a joy that I never thought possible. If there were no Heaven, I'd still serve him today because every day spent in His will walking within His presence is better than a day without Him. I don't read my Bible because it's what I'm supposed to do; I read my Bible because it makes me feel good to know how much my Savior loves me. Do you know how much He loves you???? He loves you so much that He died a horrible death on a cross FOR YOU. No one can love you more than that. He was sinless, but He took upon himself your sins and my sins so we could have salvation. I hope you accept Jesus into your heart today so you can feel this same joy I have.

If you're already a Christian, do you know that you know that you know Jesus?? You may know about Jesus in  your head, but have you ever asked Him into your heart, asked Him to be Lord over your life? I hope your answer is yes. If so, then you have a responsibility to tell others about what Jesus has done for you. When was the last time you shared your testimony with someone?? Your testimony doesn't have to be fancy; it just has to be real. Tell someone how walking with Jesus has affected your life.

There are many things in life of which I am uncertain, but Jesus isn't one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment